- According to Forbes Flexibility is the 3rd biggest trend for the US in 2016; According to a 2015 study in Australia, the growth of the Flexible Workforce is #1 for 2016.
- The biggest barrier to Flexibility is Leadership. “Being proactive in the face of change is much better than being reactive in the rapidly changing business environment”.
- The biggest fear of Managers: Management and Communication. “95% of managers say it does not require more time to manage people on flexible arrangements; and 66% say managing flexible workers enhanced their management skills“
Managers have a significant responsibility to provide leadership, motivation and accountability for your people. Your Employees have a responsibility to perform their tasks to the best of their ability.
Richard Branson: “‘The quality of business communications has become poorer in recent years as people avoid phone calls and face-to-face meetings, I can only assume, in some misguided quest for efficiency.”
FlexConnect will get you ahead of the curve to ensure you grasp the opportunity to harness the undiscovered and under-utilized talent pool of highly educated, driven and experienced Professionals, before your Competition does, thereby providing you with a key edge in:
- Employer of Choice(brand and reputation)
- Talent, attraction and retention
In addition, our clients who have implemented FlexConnect experienced:
- Reduced sick leave
- Reduced turnover
- Increase retention
- Reduced employment costs (payroll tax, insurance, recruitment fees)
- Improved team communication, engagement, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Reduced office space requirements
Potent part-time solutions build Furnaces of Flexibility in the convergence of these powerful trends.
FlexConnect can provide you with the tools to establish a thriving Flexibility Culture within your organisation.
Join our FlexConnect Community today to ensure you stay ahead of your competitors.